Recruitment for the academic year 2020/2021
The College of Arts and Design gives students the opportunity to study in a second major without fees (except tuition fees for the last diploma semester).
Directions can be combined in configurations:
- Architecture + Interior design
- Design graphics + Photography
- Industrial forms (specializing in Design) + Interior design
- Industrial forms (specialization in Design) + Art of the subject (specialization in Design)
- have completed the first year of undergraduate, uniform or supplementary master's studies
- they completed the first year of studies with an average grade not lower than 4.5 and obtained the number of ECTS points required by the study program
- obtained written consent from the Deans
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Dean's Office.